How to apply
Your internship in few steps
2. Our team contacts partner companies to find the most suitable internship for your education, experience and requirements.
3. It is possible that the company wants to arrange a Skype or telephone interview with you. A direct acception may be possible as well, folllowing a review of your CV by the host company.
4. If you agree with the proposed option, we will inform the company to confirm your internship.
5. Once you have got the confirmation, we can help you with the booking of your accommodation. If you have decided to take a Spanish course with us, we will also proceed to book your course, without any extra cost. And you can also hire an insurance.
6. Once you have the internship and accommodation, the payment process begins.