Offer number: 17001
You will mainly be working on projects, for example preparing one of our larger events, assisting in finding and editing content for our magazine, preparing testimonials for different media, etc.
The company is a fast-growing B2B energy consultancy firm with offices in Europe and the US. We advise large industrial consumers on buying energy. As we’re launching an adapted corporate identity and new website (and marketing automation platform), we’re looking for an intern to support our marketing manager.
- Language: Spanish (Basic Level) & English (High Level)
- Required software: Microsoft Office
- Adobe package is a plus
- Currently stuyding bachelor or master in: marketing / graphic design / advertising / PR & events / communication / sales…
- Maintaining the company’s social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook)
- Supporting in organizing international events for our different offices (define graphic style, prepare communications, invite people, follow-up of invited people, …)
- Enrich and maintain our MS Dynamics CRM
- Look for prospects via Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Develop materials such as PowerPoint presentations and commercial leaflets to support our sales and consultants team
- Commercial mailings on our services
- Help in setting up our new branding, website and marketing automation platform (Hubspot) in collaboration with our agency
- Mapping useful associations, media, press contacts and event organizers for our different regions
- Help in setting up a content plan, develop & distribute content.
- LOCATION: Valencia, Spain
- DURATION: 3 months
- START DATE: February/March 2017
- FIELD: Online Marketing, Marketing
- WORKING HOURS: 20 hours/week
- LANGUAGE REQUIRED: English and Spanish
- SUPPORT OFFERED: not defined
- EXTRAS: Flexible schedule