A content developer creates intuitive navigation and highly usable content for the websites we develop. They do so by ensuring that the most current and useful information is available in a clear and easy-to-read display, keeping the end user in mind. You will be responsible for the content and images used on a website. You will plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website. You may be involved in providing copy for the internet or for an organisation’s internal intranet site. You will work closely with a range of individuals, from web designers/developers and project/account managers to photographers and marketing professionals in a relaxed atmosphere within a company with more experience in the sector.
SUMMON PRESS is a company dedicated to digital communication, based in the center of Valencia. We are a young, dynamic and passionate about the web world and new technology equipment. We provide more than 6 years of industry experience, developing own digital projects of different themes for national and international public.
– Average/medium level of Spanish
– Desirable to have knowledge of SEO and WordPress.
– Edit web pages (copywriting).
– Adaptation of the content of Web pages.
– Web Analytics.
– Community Management online
- LOCATION: Valencia
- DURATION: +5 months
- START DATE: Immediately
- FIELD: Web Design, Online Marketing, Communications, Journalism
- WORKING HOURS: 30. Flexible Schedule
- LANGUAGE REQUIRED: English, Spanish
- SUPPORT OFFERED: